Sunday, July 5, 2015

Why I'm Writing This Blog


They say that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. 

Well, I've had a lot of lemons rain down from the heavens during the last 5 years. And frankly, I want to take those lemons, destroy them, and turn their lemon-scented corpses into pie. Because I like pie. And why not?

But life doesn't work that way. Unless you want to go to prison. Which I don't. I have much too much potential to waste on prison.

So my solution is to take life by the horns and do what I want for me. This blog will be a place for me to physically write down what I want from life, all my goals, ideas, and achievements.

I won't lie, there will be a lot of posts in the near future because I have a lot on my mind. I hope its not too boring and that whomever stops by enjoys what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment